the first stone

If you feel like any of the content here is infringing on yr copy and or birthrights, please let me know before you flag it, I can remove the link. However, please understand that all shared content here is mp3 recordings of well used 45s, and in no way outshine an original/authorized mp3 version of the song.

FYI::>

All mixes are cut into individual tracks that have id3 tags. You just download the .zip file and drag the tracks into iTunes and they will play as a mix or separately.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Andre Williams- GIN

I just had the pleasure of seeing Mr. Rhythm in Berlin this week and figured I put up this lesser known track of his on Norton Records. Most famous for his 1957 hits "Jail Bait" and "Bacon Fat", Williams usually talks and pleads through the songs, beggin for pussy or in this case another sip of Gin. There is a new documentary about this 72 year old legend called "Agile Mobile Hostile: A Year with Andre Williams" that I have not seen, but the trailer looks fucking amazing. Here is his myspace link, see him any chance you can get!!

Andre Williams wants some "Gin"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you know where I can buy an authorized MP3 of Gin? My boyfriend has the 45, but it's scratched, fuck.